our niece

Okay our house is still a mess. I'm not going to upload photos of anything even located in the place as it is just depressing how many boxes still need to be unpacked after two weeks.
So, in lieu of anything about our life, I bring you Liza, our niece (Marius' niece to be precise). How cute is she?
And Cossett (my bil's dog) is the reason we would really like a whippet one day. She is great with Liza as you can tell from the photo. We've really missed Liza's first few years since they are in Kansas but we got super cheap plane tickets for Thanksgiving so we'll get to see her then. I guess people don't fly to Kansas for the holiday -perhaps they all vacate the state. It should be interesting...
2 comments:
They are both ADOREABLE!!!!
Erin:
Liza is very cute! But I was just wondering about the background of the photo???? Do Kansas natives understand the water part of boating?
Post a Comment